Cosmetic dermatology enhances Algonquin complexions
The appearance of your skin plays an important role in how you are perceived by others. It also affects how you feel about yourself. Cosmetic dermatology services at our practice in Algonquin keep your complexion radiant, for a healthy boost in self-esteem. These procedures are minimally invasive, and performed in the relaxed yet clinically-sterile setting of our office.
Face and body enhancement
Dr. Khanna makes a thorough evaluation of your skin, and takes time to understand your concerns. Then he recommends a combination of cosmetic dermatology treatments, personalized to your needs.
Your makeover may include:
- Botox, and Dysport – Using a very fine needle, the doctor injects neuromodulators just beneath the skin. Treatment relaxes muscles, softening lines and wrinkles caused by repeated facial expressions.
- Injectable fillers – Dermal fillers add volume to plump lips, fill hollows, provide lift, and smooth wrinkles. Results last from a few months to several years.
- Chemical peels – Peels eliminate dull, dead surface skin, and promote cellular renewal for a fresh glow.
- Microdermabrasion – Gentle exfoliation refines skin tone and texture. Microdermabrasion lessens pigmentation irregularities and acne scarring.
- Anti-aging laser therapies – Current technologies treat wrinkles, sun damage, age spots, and scars.
- Intense pulsed light photofacials – IPL reaches deep skin layers without harm at the surface, to improve the appearance of facial veins and uneven pigmentation.
- Treatment for aging hands – Your complexion doesn’t stop at your chin! Laser resurfacing, IPL, and dermal fillers keep hands looking youthful, too.
- Laser hair removal – Permanent hair reduction frees you from daily shaving or painful waxing.
- Latisse – Lashes grow longer, thicker, and darker with this topical medication.
- CoolSculpting – Effective fat freezing technology for trimmer body contours.
Our highly trained professionals take extra steps to ensure a pleasant, comfortable patient experience and excellent results. Call (844) 307-7546 to learn more about cosmetic treatments available at Dermatology Specialists of Illinois, in Algonquin.